Polar Express & Christmas At Gulliver's - Premium Ticket
2 Days Away
Climb aboard for a truly magical Christmas experience on The Polar Express Train Ride. A festive experience for the family like no other, you can sit back, relax and indulge in tasty treats along the journey including cookies and hot chocolate as you sing along to Christmas Carols all in a wonderfully festive carriage.
Listen to the story of the Polar Express whilst keeping an eye out for Santa Claus himself. As he makes his exciting appearance on board, each child shall receive their very own first gift of Christmas, a silver bell from his sleigh! ! as well as a Polar Express branded ceramic mug.
Gulliver's World, Warrington is a family theme park filled with things to see and do! Gallop onto 'The Antelope' or lose yourself on 'The Crazy Train'; check out Lilliput Land, Gully Town and Safari Kingdom. Whether you want to test your nerve on one of the rollercoasters, seek thrills in the Nerf Zone or coast down a river.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- One night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
- Included admission to Gulliver's World, Warrington with a special live show featuring Santa with a sweetie gift for every child
- Souvenir photograph per family
- Each child (12 & under) will receive a free Gulliver’s Rudolph or Bear
- Journey aboard the Polar Express Train Ride on the Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway in a premium festive carriage including Golden Ticket, Hot Chocolate, Cookie and Believe Bell and Polar Express branded ceramic mug
The Polar Express Train Ride, Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam, Yorkshire - This magical train departs from Bolton Abbey Station in Skipton, and heads directly to The North Pole. Music, hot chocolate and cosy PJs – it will be a magical, immersive experience for the whole family!
Gulliver’s World, Warrington - Designed for children aged 2 – 13, the park has a fantastic selection of exciting rides, attractions, shows, themed play areas and fun activities – for the whole family! Plus, a variety of restaurants and food stalls – what a great day out!
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low or no excess charges
- Cover from only £9.95 including IPT!
Gullivers World, WarringtonGulliver's World, Warrington - a family theme park filled with things to see and do! Gallop onto 'The Antelope' or lose yourself on 'The Crazy Train'; check out Lilliput Land, Gully Town and Safari Kingdom. Whether you want to test your nerve on one of the rollercoaster’s, seek thrills in the Nerf Zone or coast down a river, this park has as many rides and attractions as there are ages and heights! With something for everyone this is a sure fire way to keep the family entertained and create some long lasting memories.
Due to the family nature of Gulliver’s, groups of adults or single adults with no accompanying children will not be permitted onto the theme park. If you are joining a group who are already in the theme park then simply ask the group to meet you at the entrance gates, where they can confirm that you are a member of their group.
Gullivers Christmas - Carousel
Polar Express Embsay & Bolton Abbey - Carousel (Can use for all Polar breaks as we don't have any new Wensleydale specific images)
Gulliver's WorldGulliver's World Carousel
The Polar Express Train Ride, YorkshireThe Polar Express Train Ride, Yorkshire“ALL ABOARD!”
To the North Pole, of course! This is the Polar Express!
Brought to you by Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam, the Polar Express Train Ride departs from Bolton Abbey Station in Skipton, Yorkshire and heads directly to The North Pole. Music, hot chocolate, cosy PJs – it will be a magical experience for the whole family!
One thing about trains: it doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is deciding to get on.
What better way to get into the festive spirit than stepping into the most magical Christmas film ever made? As soon as the Polar Express doors open, you’ll set off on your own journey to The North Pole, immersed in iconic moments from the film and the characters themselves coming to life all around you - including the conductor, the singing chefs, the hobo and of course, Father Christmas.
Here we only got one rule. Never, ever let it cool.
Hot chocolate, and other highlights of your journey:
- You’ll be served rich, sweet hot chocolate complete with cookie, by singing and dancing chefs
- The dancing chefs will tell the classic Christmas tale ‘The Polar Express’ by Chris Van Allsberg
- You’ll be presented with your first gift of Christmas: your very own silver sleigh bell, by Santa and one of his elves!
- Stock up on last-minute gifts and merchandise at the gift shop once your journey’s over, at the magical gift shop