Peaks Railway & Lancashire Cruise
4 Days Away
The Derbyshire Peaks is an area of great natural beauty with its picturesque towns and villages, admire the scenic splendour of this beautiful area as we journey on the nostalgic Peak District Railway. We also visit historic Lancaster and enjoy a relaxing Lancashire Cruise.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Wigan
● A journey onboard the Peak District Railway
● Inclusive Lancashire cruise and visit to Lancaster.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Peak District CarouselBack to top