Peak Railway & The Lancashire Cruise
4 Days Away#2 for 1 BarA wonderful four day breakaway combining stunning sights and scenery for your enjoyment. With a visit to delightul Skipton a scenic journey through the idyllic Lake District calling at Bowness on Windermere, an excursion taking in the delights of the Peak District calling at Matlock Bath and Bakewell along with a journey by rail on the Peaks Railway, plus a visit to historic Lancaster with an inclusive cruise on the Lancaster Canal – splendid!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Three nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Bolton
- 2 for 1" bar for three hours each evening with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Visit to Skipton on your outward journey
- Visit to historic Lancaster with an idyllic Lancaster canal cruise
- Tour through the sights of the glorious Peak District, together with a journey on the marvellous Peak District Steam Railway.
- Retuen journey to the beautiful Lakes calling at Bowness on Windermere
Peaks RailwayPeaks Railway Enjoy an inclusive journey on the Peak Railway, a wonderfully preserved railway, taking you on a scenic ride through the delightful Derbyshire countryside. Whether it’s a nostalgic journey back to bygone times or a discovery of the sights and sounds for the very first time of a steam or diesel locomotive, the Peak Railway is sure to please.
MatlockMatlockOnce famed for its hydro and spa treatments, this attractive market town offers a beautiful mix of scenery, architecture and gardens. At the heart of Matlock lies Crown Square - with small, independent shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants clustered around the square – the River Derwent and the gateway to award winning Hall Leys Park, with its boating lake, riverside walks and so much more. Matlock really does offer something for everyone.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low or no excess charges
- Cover from only £9.95 including IPT!
Peaks Railway carousel
Lancashire Cruise CarouselLancashire Cruise Carousel Back to top
The Britannia Hotel, Bolton The Britannia Hotel, Bolton
A warm welcome awaits at this modern hotel, offering great countryside views over Rivington Pike. With excellent hotel accommodation, traditional food, great facilities and a high standard of customer service.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, television, telephone, trouser press, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities • Relaxing bar with a choice of fine wines and beverages • Restaurant • Lift to all floors.