Oban Valentine’S Special
2 Days Away
Known as the ‘Gateway to the Isles’, the friendly town of Oban is popular with visitors young and old as it offers plenty to entertain with top attractions including the iconic McCaig’s Tower, historic Dunollie Castle and welcoming Oban Distillery.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● One night bed and breakfast at the Regent Hotel, Oban
● An inclusive drinks voucher
● A candlelit dinner
● Evening entertainment
● Free time to enjoy Oban
● A visit to Inveraray on our outward journey
● Inclusive visit to Loch Lomond Shores on our return journey.y.
Oban has grown from a small quaint fishing village to a bustling harbour town and one of Scotland’s most visited coastal resorts.
The town itself lies in the basin of a crescent overlooked by its most famous landmark McCaig's Tower, a Colosseum-like folly built around 1900 as a monument to the McCaig family.
Oban CarouselOban Back to top