Oban Spectacular Celebration
4 Days Away
Know as the 'Gateway to the Isles', the friendly town of Oban is popular with visitors young and old as it offers plenty to entertain with its sights and attractions.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Great Western Hotel, Oban
- Included bar on Saturday evening with four complimentary drinks from a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Entertainment most evenings
- Inclusive visits to Inveraray and Loch Lomond Shores
- A journey along the shores of Loch Linnhe to Fort William
Oban has grown from a small quaint fishing village to a bustling harbour town and one of Scotland’s most visited coastal resorts.
The town itself lies in the basin of a crescent overlooked by its most famous landmark McCaig's Tower, a Colosseum-like folly built around 1900 as a monument to the McCaig family.
For hotels in Scotland, as required in terms of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005, the supply of alcoholic drinks in our inclusive packages is not unlimited. Subject to our discretion in the case of drunkenness, patrons on Scottish inclusive packages shall be permitted a maximum of £15 worth of alcoholic drinks per day as part of the package.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Oban CarouselOban Back to top