Oban, Mull & Iona
4 Days Away
The rugged scenery of Mull and the tranquillity of Iona make a great addition to our four day break based in the bustling harbour town of Oban. These stunning islands are rich in history and are perfect for exploring.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Regent Hotel, Oban
● Entertainment most evenings
● A visit to Inveraray on our outward journey
● Inclusive excursion to Mull and Iona
● Inclusive visit to the Isle of Seil
● A visit to Loch Lomond Shores on our return journey.
Oban has grown from a small quaint fishing village to a bustling harbour town and one of Scotland’s most visited coastal resorts.
The town itself lies in the basin of a crescent overlooked by its most famous landmark McCaig's Tower, a Colosseum-like folly built around 1900 as a monument to the McCaig family.
Oban CarouselOban Back to top