Oban Christmas Celebration
5 Days Away
Proudly sitting on the west coast, serving the Western Isles, the bustling harbour town of Oban is one of Scotland’s most visited coastal resorts. This attractive, busy town provides the ideal destination for our festive break.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Regent Hotel, Oban
● Traditional Christmas lunch with all the trimmings
● A visit to Inveraray on our outward journey
● Excursion discovering the delights of Fort William.
Oban has grown from a small quaint fishing village to a bustling harbour town and one of Scotland’s most visited coastal resorts.
The town itself lies in the basin of a crescent overlooked by its most famous landmark McCaig's Tower, a Colosseum-like folly built around 1900 as a monument to the McCaig family.
Christmas CarouselBack to top