4 Days Away
Bustling Oban is the gateway to the Western Isles, many of which can be seen across its beautiful bay. This picturesque resort is always a favourite and provides plenty to entertain the many visitors that come here.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Regent Hotel, Oban
● Entertainment most evenings
● Free time to enjoy Oban
● A visit to Inveraray on our outward journey
● Inclusive visit to the Isle of Seil
● A visit to Loch Lomond Shores on our return journey.
Oban has grown from a small quaint fishing village to a bustling harbour town and one of Scotland’s most visited coastal resorts.
The town itself lies in the basin of a crescent overlooked by its most famous landmark McCaig's Tower, a Colosseum-like folly built around 1900 as a monument to the McCaig family.
Oban CarouselOban Back to top