Enjoy the ultimate road trip around the North Coast of Scotland while you sit back, relax, and enjoy the view! Take in some of the most beautiful coastline Scotland has to offer, with white sandy beaches, rugged mountains and amazing castles. Passing through remote, pretty villages and Highland Towns such as Ullapool and Thurso, you get a true taste of the Highlands and the hidden beauty it has to offer. You’ll also stop at one of the most northerly points in mainland Britain, John O’ Groats, where you can enjoy dramatic, unspoilt views towards Orkney. This unmissable route, affectionately known as Scotland’s Route 66, is sure to capture any visitor’s imagination!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the The Castletown Hotel - Thurso
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Gairloch Hotel, Gairloch
- Inclusive visit to Dunrobin Castle, plus visits to John O’Groats & Wick
- Visits to Loch Carron & Torridon
- Visit to Gairloch Ullapool & Durness famous for the Smoo Cave.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low or no excess charges
- Cover from only £9.95 including IPT!
NC500 - CarouselBack to top
The Gairloch Hotel Gairloch Hotel
This Victorian hotel looks over stunning scenery with incredible views of the peaceful, secluded shores of the Scottish west coast and out to the famous Isle of Skye.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, TV, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, telephone, restaurant, bar, complimentary wi-fi.Back to top