Muncaster Castle Halloween Ghost Tour
2 Days Away
Discover one of Britain's most haunted castles this Halloween, as we enjoy a theatrical Ghost Tour at Muncaster, a historic castle in 70 acres of stunning wild gardens set against the Lake District Fells. Spooktacular fun awaits you with with the events Scary Maze, Monster Cabaret and Ghostly Grotto.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Seacote Hotel, St Bees
● Inclusive admission to Muncaster Castle featuring a special Castle Ghost Tour (a theatrical event) and the opportunity to enjoy the gardens and bird displays with a Scary Maze, Monster Cabaret and Ghostly Grotto
● A visit to Windermere and Kendal on our return journey.
We require a letter of permission to authorise travel if an infant or child is travelling with someone who is not the parent or guardian.
Seacote Hotel, St Bees
The Seacote Hotel is wonderfully situated on the West Cumbrian Coast, on the edge of the breath-taking Lake District. A friendly hotel that is ideal for exploring the Western Lakes and Fells.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, TV & tea/coffee making facilities • Bar • Lounge • Restaurant • Lift to all floors • Free Wi-Fi in all public areas.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Muncaster Castle CarouselBack to top