Moray, Speyside & Stonehaven Hogmanay Fireballs
4 Days Away
The Banffshire Coast is renowned for its breath-taking beauty, so join us as we experience the charms of this unforgettable part of Scotland taking in Stonehaven’s ancient Fireball Ceremony, where local men and women parade the town swinging fireballs to bring in the New Year.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Waterside Inn Hotel, Peterhead
● Evening excursion to Stonehaven Fireball Event for Hogmanay
● Excursion discovering Banff and Macduff
● Inclusive visit to Fraserburgh.
The Stonehaven Fireballs Event will take place on the evening of Hogmanay, beginning at 10.30pm and returning to the hotel in the early hours of New Years Day.
New Year CarouselBack to top