Melrose Special Christmas Party
3 Days Away
Melrose makes the perfect festive destination, especially for exploring the Scottish Borders. A picturesque town nestled between the River Tweed and the green Eildon Hills. Our stately hotel, the Waverley Castle is set in five acres of rolling parkland.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bay Waverley Castle Hotel, Melrose
● A special Christmas themed dinner
● Included bar on Saturday evening with four complimentary drinks from a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Evening entertainment
● A visit to Peebles and Galashiels
● Inclusive excursion featuring Berwick on Tweed via Jedburgh, Kelso and Coldstream
● A visit to Edinburgh on our return journey.
Just a stone’s throw over Hadrian’s Wall, Melrose is a picture-postcard town located at the foot of the Eildon Hills on the banks of the River Tweed.
Dating back thousands of years to the Roman times, Melrose has a rich history with plenty of attractions and museums celebrating its heritage, including Melrose Abbey and Trimontium Museum.
The pretty town provides the ideal base to explore the Scottish Borders and Northumberland Coast as well as the Scottish capital, Edinburgh.
At National Holidays we make it easy for you to book your next coach holiday. Using the search tools you can find an ideal package to suit you, combining hotel stay, coach travel and exciting itineraries.
Melrose - Carousel (Opt)Back to top