London Spectacular & Abba Voyage
3 Days Away
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life on this brand-new sensational three day break to experience ABBA on stage in a ground-breaking concert in a custom-built arena in London!
Blending cutting-edge technology, spectacular lighting, and some of the most beloved songs ever written, Agnetha, Björn, Benny and Anni-Frid will perform as digital versions of themselves backed by today’s finest musicians.
We also include free time to explore the sights and attractions of London, and two dinner, bed and breakfast at the International Hotel.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
What's Included?What's Included?
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Two night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Britannia International Hotel.
- Dance Floor Tickets – General Admission, Standing to Abba Voyage at the Abba Arena, purpose-built at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London
- Time to enjoy the city attractions of London
There are so many things to see and do in England's capital
London is crammed with so much to see and do, it’s no wonder the city is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, attracting around 19 million visitors every year! London is the perfect destination for a city break with over 2,000 years of history, iconic buildings and world-class theatre. Discover some of London’s most famous landmarks, such as the Tower of London, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and Buckingham Palace. Time it right and you could even experience the Changing of the Guard, one of the oldest ceremonies associated with the palace.
If you love a fascinating museum, you’ll be spoilt for choice in London. Explore The British Museum, Natural History Museum, Imperial War Museum and The Science Museum. You’ll even find a Sherlock Holmes Museum which is of course located on Baker Street.
The city's shopping is unrivalled
If you fancy a spot of retail therapy, London is an absolute dream. Head to Oxford Street and Regent Street and you’ll find all the big high street names. For a bit more luxury, pay a visit to Harrods, one of the largest and most famous department stores in the world. If you fancy something a little different, explore Camden Market with its many independent shops and stalls, selling fashion, music, art and food.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low or no excess charges
- Cover from only £9.95 including IPT!
Abba Voyage - Carousel
International Hotel, London - CarouselBack to top
Britannia International Hotel, London Britannia International Hotel, LondonAn impressive glass-fronted building, with equally impressive panoramic views
The Britannia-run International Hotel is an impressive glass-fronted building in a fantastic location on the water’s edge in Canary Wharf in London. Situated in the Docklands area of the city, it’s a modern hotel with fantastic floor-to-ceiling windows, providing breathtaking panoramic views over London’s iconic skyline.
A warm welcome and comfortable accommodation
All bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom, TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea & coffee-making facilities. Start your day with a hearty breakfast in Jenny’s Restaurant, choosing from a superb selection of delicious hot and cold foods, including fruit, cereals, and pastries. Enjoy a refreshing drink or a tasty snack in The Conservatory Bar with its lovely waterside views of the Thames.
Convenient for exploring the city
You’ll find many popular attractions within a few miles of the International Hotel, making it an ideal base for an exciting city break to London. There are convenient public transport links with Canary Wharf tube station only a 10-minute walk from the hotel (it’s only 20 mins into London City Centre via the underground) and South Quay DLR station just a short walk from the hotel.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- 3 lifts that access most floors
- TV in lounge/bar with live sports
- Pool table
- Two on-site bars serving hot and cold drinks plus light bites
- Conservatory Bar – floor-to-ceiling windows, waterside views, drinks and snacks
- Fridays Pub – live sports are shown on large screen, lively atmosphere
- Jennys Restaurant - buffet breakfast and evening meal served here
- Overstuffed Pizzeria
- Limited accessible rooms
- 24-hour reception
- In the room: En suite facilities, TV, tea and coffee making facilities, telephone, hairdryer