London & Carols At The Albert Hall
5 Days Away
Experience the magic of Christmas as we enjoy an afternoon concert of traditional carols, modern arrangements and festive favourites brought to life by world class musicians in the spectacular surroundings of the Royal Albert Hall.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout with reserved seating
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia International Hotel, London
● Traditional Christmas lunch with all the trimmings
● Time to enjoy the delights of London
● Inclusive admission to Carols at The Royal Albert Hall
● Inclusive excursion to Harrods Knightsbridge for the Boxing Day sales.
With hundreds of attractions and famous landmarks around virtually every corner there’s so much to do on a sightseeing coach holiday break to London. Down on the banks of the River Thames there’s an abundance of iconic sights, from Tower Bridge and the Tower of London on the north bank to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben along the Embankment.
If there’s time you may also wish to take a flight on the London Eye to witness magnificent panoramic views of the capital.
Christmas - Carousel (Opt)Back to top