Llandudno Special At The Evans
7 Days AwayThe much-loved resort of Llandudno is a delight with its wide sweeping bay, wonderful beaches and Victorian elegance. This classic resort is perfect for exploring the beauty of North Wales and Snowdonia.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Six nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Evans Hotel, Llandudno
- Free time to enjoy the attractions of Llandudno
- Excursion taking in the stunning scenery of Snowdonia, pretty Llanberis and charming Betws-y-Coed
- Visit to Caernarfon
- Scenic tour of Llangollen & Horseshoe Pass
Wales’ largest resort with the attractions to match - so whether you fancy a ride in the UK’s only cable hauled tramway to the top of the Great Orme, standing majestically over Llandudno’s bay, or perhaps a stroll down the longest pier in Wales with its traditional stalls and entertainment, Llandudno is the perfect coach trip destination and offers a great time for all ages at any time of year.
Llandudno CarouselBack to top