Llandudno At The White Heather
7 Days Away
Situated between the Great and Little Ormes, the much–loved resort of Llandudno is a delight with its wide sweeping bay, wonderful beaches and Victorian elegance. This classic destination is perfect for exploring the beauty of North Wales and Snowdonia.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Six nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the White Heather Hotel, Llandudno
● Entertainment most evenings
● Excursion discovering Conwy, Caernarfon and Beaumaris
● Inclusive excursion featuring Pontcysyllte Aqueduct – where we include a ride on the barge
● Excursion featuring Llanberis and Betws–y–Coed.
A Llandudno is Wales’ premier seaside resort nestling between the landmarks of Great and Little Orme which welcomes visitors year after year on coach holidays.
This charming resort exudes everything we love about a classic British seaside holiday but recent developments give it a modern edge. Nothing beats a bracing stroll along Llandudno’s award-winning pier and sweeping promenade to work up an appetite before visiting one of the seafront tearooms or restaurants for a customary afternoon tea or trusty fish and chips.
Llandudno - Carousel (Opt)Back to top