Llandudno & Little Trains Of Wales
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2TCAL12558
- Travel Type: Coach
5 Days Away
Admire the beauty of North Wales as we take in the sights on-board it’s most popular railways the Ffestiniog Railway and Welsh Highland Railway. We also take the opportunity to enjoy the Victorian resort of Llandudno with its floral promenade and spectacular views.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Baytree Hotel, Llandudno
● Evening entertainment
● Free time to enjoy Llandudno
● Inclusive journey by rail on the Ffestiniog Railway from Blaenau Ffestiniog to Porthmadog
● Inclusive journey by rail on the Welsh Highland Railway from Porthmadog to Caernarfon.
Llandudno is Wales’ premier seaside resort nestling between the landmarks of Great and Little Orme which welcomes visitors year after year on coach holidays.
This charming resort exudes everything we love about a classic British seaside holiday but recent developments give it a modern edge. Nothing beats a bracing stroll along Llandudno’s award-winning pier and sweeping promenade to work up an appetite before visiting one of the seafront tearooms or restaurants for a customary afternoon tea or trusty fish and chips.
Llandudno - Carousel (Opt)Back to top