Liverpool Party - Beatles Tribute
2 Days Away
Vibrant Liverpool with its rich musical heritage and welcoming atmosphere makes the perfect city break with iconic sights, the River Mersey and world-famous Cavern Club.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
● A special ‘2 for 1’ bar for three hours each evening, with a selection of beers, wines, spirits & soft drinks
● Sensational Beatles tribute act entertainment
● Free time to enjoy the delights of Liverpool.
Awarded European Capital of Culture in 2008, Liverpool has an abundance of museums, attractions, shopping and popular culture for the visitor to enjoy.
Liverpool is a great city for shopping – Liverpool One is right in the heart of the city with many well known high street designer names amongst it’s 160 shops, the exclusive Met Quarter is home to designer names like Hugo boss and Armani, then there’s the ubur chic Cavern Quarter with famous fashion names like the Vivienne Westwood store.
Liverpool - Carousel
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistanceBack to top