Liverpool, Cavern Club & Mersey Cruise
5 Days Away
Liverpool is popular any time of year and offers plenty to entertain. Enjoy our inclusive cruise across the iconic River Mersey and discover how it all started for The Beatles at the world-famous Cavern Club, one of Liverpool’s top music venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
● Excursion discovering historic Chester
● Inclusive excursion to Southport
● A guided city tour with inclusive admission to the Cavern Club and an included cruise on the River Mersey.
Awarded European Capital of Culture in 2008, Liverpool has an abundance of museums, attractions, shopping and popular culture for the visitor to enjoy.
Liverpool is a great city for shopping – Liverpool One is right in the heart of the city with many well known high street designer names amongst it’s 160 shops, the exclusive Met Quarter is home to designer names like Hugo boss and Armani, then there’s the ubur chic Cavern Quarter with famous fashion names like the Vivienne Westwood store.
Liverpool - Carousel (Opt)Back to top