Liverpool & The King & I
5 Days Away
The King and I is the heart warming tale of the unconventional and tempestuous relationship that develops between the King of Siam and the British governess brought to Siam to teach his many wives and children.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
● A special ‘2 for 1’ Bar each evening from 6pm-9pm with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Excursion to Victorian Southport
● Inclusive excursion to historic Chester
● Inclusive admission to The King & I at the Liverpool Empire Theatre.
Awarded European Capital of Culture in 2008, Liverpool has an abundance of museums, attractions, shopping and popular culture for the visitor to enjoy.
Liverpool is a great city for shopping – Liverpool One is right in the heart of the city with many well known high street designer names amongst it’s 160 shops, the exclusive Met Quarter is home to designer names like Hugo boss and Armani, then there’s the ubur chic Cavern Quarter with famous fashion names like the Vivienne Westwood store.Back to top