Lake Garda Inclusive Spectacular
9 Days Away
Enjoy a fantastic nine day holiday to enjoy the breathtaking views of lovely Lake Garda, with glistening blue waters and picturesque towns and villages along its shores. Staying in ia Santa Caterina on the Northen side of the Lake, we include visits to Verona, Garda Town and Malcesine.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
- Six nights on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis at the Arco Smart Hotel, Via Santa
- Included bar at resort hotel from 12 noon - 10.00pm - white/red wine, water, beer, selection of national sprits, soft drinks and tea/coffee.
- Overnight accommodation on the outward and return journey on a bed and continental breakfast basis
- Included tour of the Lake calling at Garda Town and Malcesine.
- Visit to Verona.
- Transfers to town of Riva del Garda
Superb Inclusive Package -
Our superb inclusive package features dinner, bed and continental breakfast each day in our resort Hotel, along with a free bar between12 noon - 10.00pm - white/red wine, water, beer, selection of national sprits, soft drinks and tea/coffee for your enjoyment.
Your Included Itinerary
The largest of all the lakes in Italy, Lake Garda is as serene as it is wide and is is easy to see why Lake Garda is such a popular location. Enjoy a scenic journey through the towns and communities that surround the lake, with time to enjoy Malcesine, providing as warm a welcome as the Mediterranean climate.
What can be said about Verona that hasn’t already been immortalised in Shakespeare’s most famous work, Romeo and Juliet? However, this Italian city has more to offer than star crossed lovers. Much like the play, the city has a history of intrigue, passion and fascination - we welcome you to fall in love with the city that has inspired so many.
Lake GardaLake Garda
Think of colourful boats bobbing on blue shimmering waters, pretty towns and villages, ancient castles, vineyards and olive groves and you have the essence of spectacular Lake Garda.
The largest freshwater lake in Italy, located half way between Brescia and Verona and Venice and Milan, was originally formed by glaciers.
Lake Garda CarouselBack to top