Killarney St Patrick’S Special
5 Days Away
Killarney is the ultimate jewel in Ireland’s tourism crown due to its breath-taking beauty. Journey with us this St Patrick’s Day and enjoy the charms of this picturesque town.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Eviston House Hotel, Killarney
● A welcome glass of punch on arrival
● Live entertainment in the Danny Mann pub
● Time to enjoy the St Patrick’s Day Celebrations in Killarney
● Inclusive visit to Tralee
● Excursion to experience the Ring of Kerry.
Some form of Photographic ID is required for travelling to Ireland.
We also require full names and dates of birth for all passengers travelling.
Often referred to as the Jewel of Ireland, due to its breath-taking landscape of soaring mountains, shimmering lakes and waterfalls, Killarney is the main tourist destination in South West Ireland, known as the Ring of Kerry.
The Killarney National Park was the first in Ireland to be granted National Park status, and on a coach holiday to this stunning corner of Ireland it’s easy to see why. With 70 miles of uninterrupted romantic and isolated tranquil beauty, Killarney National Park is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and a great place to see some of the region’s wildlife in its natural habitat.
St Patricks - Carousel (Opt)Back to top