Isle Of Wight Inclusive Celebration
5 Days Away
The magnificent Isle of Wight is the perfect destination any time of year with its stunning scenery and timeless tranquillity. Join us on five special days as we discover the delights of this beautiful holiday island with our break based in the popular resort of Sandown.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Broadway Park Hotel, Sandown
● Four inclusive drinks vouchers each day for four days (Monday – Thursday inclusive) with a fantastic choice of beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks, tea & coffee
● Evening entertainment
● Inclusive excursion featuring Newport Market, Cowes and Ryde
● Excursion taking in the delights of Alum Bay, The Needles, Yarmouth returning via Godshill.
Join National Holidays on a stunning coach holiday and discover why Sandown is a magnet to holiday makers year after year. On the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight, lies Sandown, a typical Victorian seaside resort, yet surrounded by a stunning array of natural features. From the traditional seaside attractions of amusement arcades, beautiful blue flag beaches, a stunning esplanade and pier to nature reserves, woodlands and even a petrified forest – Sandown has them all.
Broadway Park Hotel, Sandown
Set amid four acres of picturesque grounds, the Broadway Park Hotel has great character and much architectural interest, a short stroll from the seafront and ideal for taking in the sights of this charming resort.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, TV & tea/coffee making facilities • Bar • Restaurant • Lift to all floors • Free Wi-Fi in all public areas.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Isle of Wight CarouselBack to top