Isle Of Wight Inclusive Celebration
5 Days Away
The delightful town of Sandown is set in a beautiful bay, with a stunning 5 mile sandy beach stretching along the coast to Shanklin, the traditional seafront complete with pier and esplanade. Isle of Wight Zoo can be found at the end of town and with the focus on education, protection and conservation it is an ideal way to discover more about the wild animals who make their home here.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Broadway Park Hotel, Sandown
● Four inclusive drinks vouchers each day for four days (Monday – Thursday inclusive) with a fantastic choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Entertainment most evenings
● Free time to enjoy Sandown
● Inclusive excursion featuring Yarmouth and Newport Market
● Excursion taking in the charms of The Needles, Ryde and Godshill.
Join National Holidays on a stunning coach holiday and discover why Sandown is a magnet to holiday makers year after year. On the South East Coast of the Isle of Wight, lies Sandown, a typical Victorian seaside resort, yet surrounded by a stunning array of natural features. From the traditional seaside attractions of amusement arcades, beautiful blue flag beaches, a stunning esplanade and pier to nature reserves, woodlands and even a petrified forest – Sandown has them all.
Broadway Park Hotel, Sandown
Set amid four acres of picturesque grounds, the Broadway Park Hotel has great character and much architectural interest, a short stroll from the seafront and ideal for taking in the sights of this charming resort.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, TV & tea/coffee making facilities • Bar • Lounge • Restaurant • Lift to all floors • Free Wi-Fi in all public areas.
Isle of Wight Carousel
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistanceBack to top