Folkestone & Historic Bruges
5 Days Away
Located in Kent, the Garden of England, the resort of Folkestone has a unique charm and offers plenty to entertain. As the gateway to Europe, this traditional resort is the ideal base from which to enjoy the historic delights of Bruges.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Burstin Hotel, Folkestone
● A special ‘2 for 1’ Bar each evening from 6pm-9pm with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Free time to enjoy Folkestone
● Excursion to Bruges – Passport required!
● Inclusive excursion to historic Canterbury.
If you are British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Located in Kent, the Garden of England, Folkestone was once a small fishing harbour but is now a major port connecting UK to mainland Europe via a busy ferry schedule. Despite its changing landscape this Edwardian resort still maintains its unique charm and has plenty to offer itself.
On a coach break to Bruges you can discover some of the finer things in life including great beer, chocolate as well as a taste of Belgian culture.
Folkestone - Carousel (Opt)Back to top