Eastbourne, The Sussex Coast & British Airways I360
8 Days Away
Situated on the South Coast, the coastal town of Eastbourne has long been a popular holiday choice, offering elegance and style with its beautiful sandy beaches, immaculate floral displays and graceful Victorian architecture.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating
● Seven nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Alexandra Hotel, Eastbourne
● Entertainment most evenings
● Time to enjoy the delights of Eastbourne
● Excursion taking in Hastings, Battle and Rye
● Inclusive excursion to Brighton featuring British Airways i360, the world’s first vertical cable car
● Excursion discovering Royal Turnbridge Wells.
The coastal town of Eastbourne situated on the South Coast remains an appealing seaside retreat for people looking for a sophisticated coach holiday break.
Sheltered by the surrounding South Downs, the five mile sandy beaches of Eastbourne make for ideal summer days spent relaxing or enjoying the outstanding sea views.
Eastbourne - Carousel (Opt)Back to top