Eastbourne & The Sussex Coast
5 Days Away
Situated on the South Coast, the coastal town of Eastbourne has long been a popular holiday choice, offering elegance and style with its beautiful sandy beaches, immaculate floral displays and graceful Victorian architecture.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Savoy Court Hotel, Eastbourne
● Entertainment most evenings
● Free time to enjoy Eastbourne
● A scenic tour discovering the charms of Hastings, Battle and Rye
● Inclusive excursion to Brighton featuring British Airways i360, the world’s first vertical cable car.
The coastal town of Eastbourne situated on the South Coast remains an appealing seaside retreat for people looking for a sophisticated coach holiday break.
Sheltered by the surrounding South Downs, the five mile sandy beaches of Eastbourne make for ideal summer days spent relaxing or enjoying the outstanding sea views.
Savoy Court Hotel, Eastbourne
A Grade II historic townhouse hotel, located 100 metres from Eastbourne’s beautiful seafront, with popular attractions including the renowned Carpet Gardens and Victorian Pier a short walking distance away.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, TV & tea/coffee making facilities • Bar • Restaurant • Lift to all floors.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistanceBack to top