Eastbourne & Daniel O’Donnell
5 Days Away
Known for his charismatic stage presence, Daniel O’Donnell is one of Britain and Ireland’s most popular easy listener entertainers. Sit back and enjoy as he performs his favourite hits, old and new live at Eastbourne Theatre.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast the Bay Majestic Hotel, Eastbourne
• Evening entertainment
• A scenic tour discovering the charms of Hastings, Battle and Rye
• Inclusive excursion to Brighton featuring British Airways i360, the world’s first vertical cable car
• Inclusive admission to see Daniel O’Donnell live at Eastbourne Theatre.
The coastal town of Eastbourne situated on the South Coast remains an appealing seaside retreat for people looking for a sophisticated coach holiday break.
Sheltered by the surrounding South Downs, the five mile sandy beaches of Eastbourne make for ideal summer days spent relaxing or enjoying the outstanding sea views.
Bay Majestic Hotel, Eastbourne
Looking out across Royal Parade toward the wide expanse of beach, the Majestic Hotel is in an ideal position on the promenade, only a short stroll to the pier and perfectly placed for all the attractions of Eastbourne.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, TV & tea/coffee making facilities • Bar • Restaurant • Lift to most floors.Back to top