Durham Spectacular Celebration
4 Days Away
The vibrant city of Durham is a historic gem, renowned for its winding cobbled streets and famous landmarks including majestic Durham Cathedral. Our four day excape also enjoys the delights of legendary Holy Island and the welcoming atmosphere of Newcastle.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
- Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Eden Arms Hotel, Rushyford
- Included bar on Saturday evening with four complimentary drinks from a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Entertainment most evenings
- Excursion to Durham
- A journey along the Northumberland Coast including Bamburgh and Holy Island
- Inclusive visit to Newcastle on our return.
Durham is an old English University City with famous historical sites such as Durham Cathedral sitting comfortably alongside contemporary shops, cafes and boutiques to create an interesting and varied place to explore.
A prestigious city with the best of both historical & modern attractions, Newcastle-upon-Tyne is one of the largest cities in the UK and is packed full of things to do for visitors on our coach breaks from culture-ridden museums and Cathedrals to spectacular shopping opportunities and Live events.
Newcastle’s heritage can be best discovered through the Grand Museum of Natural History and Planetarium as well as the nearby, popular, Beamish Open Air Musuem
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Durham - CarouselBack to top