Dublin, Wexford & Waterford
5 Days Away
Experience the charms of the East coast of Ireland with time to explore the bustling city of Dublin, as well as taking in the dramatic coastal scenery as we travel south to the coastal towns of Waterford and Wexford. The East of the Emerald Isle has everything from sandy beaches and fascinating heritage sites, to historic cities and traditional bars and restaurants.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy
● Excursion to see the historic city of Dublin
● Inclusive excursion discovering coastal Wexford
● Trip to traditional Waterford.
Lying on the River Liffey, Dublin is a colourful city all-year round with countless attractions for you to visit on a coach holiday.
There are endless sightseeing opportunities in the city, from famous landmarks such as Dublin Castle and the statue of Molly Malone to the famous Spire on O’Connell Street.Back to top