Cruise, Steam & The Yorkshire Dales
3 Days Away
A splendid three day break combining a coach, a steam train and a canal boat – spectacular. With the assurance of a packed itinerary for your enjoyment and two nights dinner, bed and breakfast. Enjoy a scenic journey through the idyllic Yorkshire Dales with time to explore Settle, visit Skipton on market day, a one hour cruise, the charm of Bolton Abbey, pretty Grassington and a journey on board the Embsay Steam Railway – three very special days away.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, Bramhope
• Leisure suite with indoor heated swimming pool
• Canal cruise from Skipton, with time to enjoy the town on market day
• Journey onboard the Embsay Steam railway plus time in beautiful Bolton Abbey and Grassington
• Scenic excursion to explore the Yorkshire Dales calling at Settle
Yorkshire DalesYorkshire Dales
The Yorkshire Dales is an area of great natural beauty and a wonderful place to visit on a coach holiday. This area was designated as a national park in 1954 because of its beautiful rolling countryside, amazing wildlife and cultural heritage.
Consisting of over twenty main dales, all of which vary in character and atmosphere, its breath-taking scenery is why people return year after year.
Yorkshire Dales CarouselBack to top