Cotswolds Leisure At The Royal Court
5 Days Away
Join Caledonian Travel for a break to the Cotswolds. Visit the market town of Stratford upon Avon, the birthplace of the playwright William Shakespeare where you can visit his home and enjoy a delightful stroll through the historic city. Oxford, known as The City of Spires, renowned for its University is a wonderful city with beautiful buildings, which lends it a fairy-tale quality, with turrets and towers around every corner all steeped in history. Also including a tour through some quintessential English villages, including Stow on the Wold & Bourton on the Water, which make up the Cotswolds, with their beautiful golden stone buildings wonderful locations in the rolling hills, allow yourself escape from the hustle and bustle and relax and enjoy this peaceful corner of England.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Royal Court Hotel, Keresley
● 99p Bar for 3 hours each evening with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● A scenic tour of the beautiful Cotswolds Villages
● Excursion to discover Oxford
● Inclusive excursion to Stratford upon Avon
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
The Cotswolds CarouselBack to top