Chocfest & The Christmas Markets
4 Days Away# 2 for 1 Bar
Join us for a trip to one of the UK’s largest chocolate festivals! From ice cream, pastries and hot chocolates to the more obscure chocolate kebabs, beer and even chocolate pizza – the perfect break for any chocolate lover. You’ll also be able to enjoy a trip to Birmingham to explore the city and its authentic German Christmas Markets with rows of unique, handmade gifts to help you get through that Christmas list!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Three night dinner, bed and breakfast at our select hotel
- "2 for 1" bar for three hours each evening with a choice of beers, wines & Spirits
- Admission to Chocfest in Melton Mowbray
- Visit to Birmingham to explore the Christmas Market
Birmingham Christmas MarketBirmingham Christmas Market
Where better to get in the true festive spirit than at the biggest Christmas Market outside Germany and Austria, in Birmingham.
The centrepiece of the city’s festive calendar, sees the area in Victoria Square, New Street & Centenary Square adorned by over 180 stalls, selling everything including festive decorations, handmade gifts, jewellery, traditional wooden toys, delicious German fare and of course mulled wine and mince pies.
At Caledonian Travel we make it easy for you to discover the UK and Europe’s biggest and best Christmas Markets. We include coach travel and hotel stay so you can simply soak up the festive atmosphere and have a relaxing time before the hustle and bustle of Christmas!
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low or no excess charges
- Cover from only £9.95 including IPT!
Birmingham CarouselBack to top