Chester & Peaks Superdeal
5 Days Away
Chester is one of England’s most fascinating cities, situated by the banks of the River Dee. Enjoy all that this historic city has to offer and admire the scenic splendour of the magnificent Peak District as we visit the picturesque villages of Bakewell and Matlock Bath.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Britannia Hotel, North Stafford
● A special ‘2 for 1’ Bar each evening from 6pm-9pm with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Inclusive excursion to historic Chester
● A scenic journey taking in the delights of The Peaks, including Bakewell and Matlock Bath
● Excursion discovering the spa town of Buxton.
Located on the River Dee and contained within a two mile ring of medieval walls, Chester is one the UK’s best loved heritage cities and a great destination for a short coach holiday break.
Britannia Hotel, North Stafford
The North Stafford Hotel is a classical, spacious and elegant hotel conveniently situated for our inclusive itinerary, offering stylish accommodation and a warm welcoming atmosphere.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en-suite facilities, TV & tea/coffee making facilities • Bar • Lounge • Restaurant • Lift to all floors • Free Wi-Fi in all public areas.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Peak District CarouselBack to top