Chester & Liverpool Twixmas
4 Days Away
One of the great heritage cities, Chester is full of historic treasures including its famous Roman Walls, unique Rows and 1000 year old Cathedral. Enjoy as we also visit vibrant Liverpool known for its iconic sights, musical heritage and warm welcome.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Daresbury Park Hotel, Warrington
● A special ‘2 for 1’ Bar each evening from 6pm-9pm with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Excursion to enjoy historic Chester
● Inclusive excursion to Liverpool.
Located on the River Dee and contained within a two mile ring of medieval walls, Chester is one the UK’s best loved heritage cities and a great destination for a short coach holiday break.
Awarded European Capital of Culture in 2008, Liverpool has an abundance of museums, attractions, shopping and popular culture for the visitor to enjoy.
Liverpool is a great city for shopping – Liverpool One is right in the heart of the city with many well known high street designer names amongst it’s 160 shops, the exclusive Met Quarter is home to designer names like Hugo boss and Armani, then there’s the ubur chic Cavern Quarter with famous fashion names like the Vivienne Westwood store.
Liverpool - CarouselBack to top