Bournemouth & The Swanage Steam Railway
5 Days Away
Bournemouth is a gem on the South Coast and has long been one of Britain’s best loved resorts, offering a multitude of attractions including miles of glorious seafront and a popular pier, a great base from which to enjoy a trip on the Swanage Steam Railway, which is six miles of track, enjoying beautiful scenery passing the magnificent ruins of Corfe Castle, travelling down to the beautiful blue flag beach at Swanage.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Heathlands Hotel, Bournemouth
● Free time to enjoy Bournemouth
● Excursion to discover the delights of the New Forest
● A spectacular journey on board the Swanage Steam Railway from Norden to Swanage, stopping at Corfe Castle.
It’s easy to see why so many people return to Bournemouth on a coach holiday year after year. With its fabulous south facing beach soaking up hours of sunshine throughout the year, and with many attractions on offer too, Bournemouth is a bustling seaside resort.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At Caledonian, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Swanage Railway Carousel
Bournemouth CarouselBack to top