Bournemouth & The South Coast
8 Days Away
The bustling seaside resort of Bournemouth is always a favourite, thanks to its position on the sunny south coast. Offering visitor’s miles of golden sands, sparkling waters and top attractions including iconic Bournemouth Pier.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• Seven nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Heathlands Hotel, Bournemouth
• Entertainment most evenings
• Free time to enjoy Bournemouth
• Excursion discovering the charms of the New Forest visiting Lyndhurst
• Inclusive excursion to enjoy Poole and Swanage
• Inclusive excursion to the historic city of Salisbury.
It’s easy to see why so many people return to Bournemouth on a coach holiday year after year. With its fabulous south facing beach soaking up hours of sunshine throughout the year, and with many attractions on offer too, Bournemouth is a bustling seaside resort.
Bournemouth - Carousel (Opt)Back to top