Blackpool Twixmas Tribute Spectacular
3 Days Away
The fun filled coastal resort of Blackpool is always a joy to visit with its iconic sights and top attractions. This classic seaside resort offers plenty to entertain at this special time of year making it one of Britain’s most favoured holiday destinations.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool
● A special ‘2 for 1’ Bar each evening from 6pm-9pm with a choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
● Evening entertainment including Elton John and Rod Stewart tributes
● Free time to enjoy the delights of Blackpool.
Recognised as the UK’s answer to Las Vegas, Blackpool is a vivacious seaside resort, known throughout the world for its iconic tower, world-famous ballroom and dazzling annual illuminations display.
The Golden Mile remains the centre’s mecca of entertainment, a buzzing stretch along the promenade which connects the North and South piers where you’ll find a myriad of tourist attractions and traditional amusement arcades for some good old-fashioned fun. You can rub shoulders with celebrities in the famous Tussaud’s Wax Museum, see some of the rarest underwater creatures at the Sea Life Centre or see weird and wonderful things at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum.
Blackpool - Carousel (Opt)Back to top