Blackpool Metropole Illuminations & Dreamgirls
5 Days Away
Transporting you back to a revolutionary time in American music, a young singing trio from Chicago called ‘The Dreams’ learn the hard lesson of show business in this successful, Broadway musical, featuring ‘Listen’, ‘One Night Only’, ‘And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going’ and ‘I Am Changing’.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Metropole Hotel, Blackpool
● An evening drive of the Illuminations
● Excursion to enjoy traditional Fleetwood and Cleveleys
● Inclusive excursion to Liverpool
● Inclusive admission to see Dreamgirls at Blackpool Winter Gardens.
Blackpool IlluminationsBlackpool Illuminations
Blackpool offers a year round destination, which has something for everyone, with a vast array of holidays available, with Caledonian Travel you will find the ideal break. There is always so much going on that you may need more than one visit to fit it all in.
The Illuminations are a treat for every age, at over 10 kilometres long and using fantastic innovative light designs, it is one of the biggest light shows in the world, and is constantly evolving adding new improved displays every year.Back to top