Blackpool Metropole & Dirty Dancing
4 Days Away
Dirty Dancing is the fastest selling West End Show in history. Don’t miss your chance to see the classic story live on stage in Blackpool with breath-taking emotion, sensational dancing and unforgettable songs including ‘Hungry Eyes’, ‘Hey! Baby’ and ‘(I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life’.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
● Three nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Metropole Hotel, Blackpool
● Free time to enjoy the delights of Blackpool
● Excursion to enjoy traditional Fleetwood and Cleveleys
● Inclusive admission to see Dirty Dancing at Blackpool Grand Theatre.
Recognised as the UK’s answer to Las Vegas, Blackpool is a vivacious seaside resort, known throughout the world for its iconic tower, world-famous ballroom and dazzling annual illuminations display.
The Golden Mile remains the centre’s mecca of entertainment, a buzzing stretch along the promenade which connects the North and South piers where you’ll find a myriad of tourist attractions and traditional amusement arcades for some good old-fashioned fun. You can rub shoulders with celebrities in the famous Tussaud’s Wax Museum, see some of the rarest underwater creatures at the Sea Life Centre or see weird and wonderful things at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum.