Blackpool Illuminations At The Norbreck Castle
3 Days Away#2 for 1 Bar
A special three day break combining the traditional seaside delights of Blackpool along with two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Hotel. Blackpool offers something for everyone, from its long, flat promenade and famous Tower, to the exhilarating Pleasure Beach and Blackpool Zoo, plus the added attraction of Blackpool Illuminations! With miles of sparkling lights, it's easy to see why this has been a firm favourite for years, attracting thousands of visitors from across the globe!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool
- 2 for 1" bar for three hours each evening with a choice of beers, wines & spirits
- Time to enjoy the delights of Blackpool and the spectacular Illuminations
Blackpool IlluminationsBlackpool Illuminations
The 3.5 million annual visitors will experience a different Blackpool – a world of lit-up buildings, fairground rides, lamp posts and trams. One where its promenade, three piers and iconic tower are flashing in rainbow colours, lights, and sound. You can even add to the six miles of madness with your own light-up novelty from the prom’s street sellers.
Blackpool Illuminations 2020 carousel NEW - USE THIS ONEBack to top
The Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa, Blackpool The Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa, Blackpool
A quiet but convenient location
Tucked away on the far North of Blackpool’s shining seafront, the distinctive Norbreck Castle Hotel and Spa is quietly located - but if you want to head off into the buzz of Blackpool, the hotel has easy access. There are regular bus and tram services (there’s a tram stop right outside which takes you to Church Street in 25 minutes) and if you fancy a walk, it’s about an hour.
It’s known for its entertainment
Norbreck’s entertainment is unrivalled: you’ve got a choice of cabaret shows, cash bingo and the hotel’s resident entertainment. There’s also a small cinema with three showings a day, BT Sports in one of the bars and an on-site amusement arcade.
It’s a hotel with everything
With 487 rooms, it’s one of the largest Brittania-run hotels - and it has benefitted from a recent full refurb over the last 12 months. As well as the entertainment on offer, Norbreck Castle guests can enjoy a modern health club with plenty of facilities, a brand-new restaurant, several bars, a café with an outdoor seating area and several large sea-front lounges.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas and bedrooms
- Lift to most floors
- Java Lounge Café Bar - selection of coffees, teas, cakes and light snacks with an outdoor seating area
- Conservatory Bar and Copperface Jacks Sports Bar (adults only) – hot and cold food and drinks served throughout the day
- BT Sports in one of the bars
- On-site amusement arcade
- Small on-site cinema – free of charge, three shows a day
- Castles Restaurant - all-you-can-eat/unlimited buffet meals
- Bingo with cabaret shows on Fri, Sat and 2 midweek nights/resident entertainment every night/cash bingo
- The Norbreck Castle Health Club – indoor heated pool, steam room, spa bath, gym, aerobics classes and sunbeds (extra charges may apply)
- In the room: en suite facilities, Wi-Fi, telephone, hairdryer, TV, tea and coffee making facilities
- 80 car parking spaces – small charge
- 23 adapted rooms – alarm, pull cord, walk-in shower
- Ramp on front of hotel/20 wheelchair-access rooms