Blackpool Illuminations At The Norbreck Castle
5 Days Away
A five-day break with plenty of time to enjoy the best of the UK’s most popular seaside resort - including a chance to immerse yourself in the world-famous Blackpool Illuminations. Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast are included at the Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa. An excursion to the lively city of Liverpool will put the cherry on top of this beach break.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Modern coach travel with reserved seating
- Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool
- Plenty of free time to enjoy the best of Blackpool, including the world-famous Illuminations
- An excursion to the lively city of Liverpool
Blackpool - A coastal town full of character, by the Irish Sea in the Northwest of England. There's so much to do and see, whether you're 5 or 50 – and that’s in the summer AND winter.
Liverpool - It's one of the UK’s most popular city breaks, and it’s clear why. Located right where the River Mersey meets the Irish Sea in the North West of England, it’s bursting with diverse and fascinating history, attractions – and lots and lots of shopping.
Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa - Tucked away on the far North of Blackpool's seafront, the Norbreck is quietly located, but with easy access to the buzz of the town centre. One of the largest Brittania-run hotels (and most distinct), it has a well-equipped health club – and unrivalled entertainment.
Blackpool IlluminationsBlackpool Illuminations
LiverpoolLiverpoolIt's one of the UK’s most popular city breaks – and it’s clear why
Located right where the River Mersey meets the Irish Sea in the North West of England, it’s bursting with diverse and fascinating history, attractions – and lots and lots of shopping.
The Waterfront is definitely the place to be
The best view of the city's iconic skyline has to be from one of Mersey Ferry’s 50-minute River Explorer Cruises – board it from The Liverpool Waterfront. Here, you’ll also find the beautifully restored Royal Albert Dock, which played a key role in the famously friendly city’s maritime history. Have you ever noticed that the city’s name is below The Titanic on the mythical ship’s stern? Find out more at the free-to-enter waterfront Maritime Museum.
Liverpool Dock has restaurants, bars, independent stores, museums and art galleries including Tate Liverpool and the Liverpool Museum, as well as The Beatle’s Story, an immersive exhibition which takes you down the Long and Winding Road of the Beatles.
Liverpool is the perfect place to learn about the Fab Four
..It’s their hometown after all. Take a selfie with a larger-than-life version of them on the Pier Head, or visit The Cavern Club on Mathew Street - the live music venue where The Beatles forged their musical identity and became the club’s signature act following their first performance there on 9th February 1961.
Don’t miss - Right in the heart of the city is Liverpool ONE, the one place you can find all of your high street favourites and designers, plus food, drink and entertainment. If you’re after something unique for dinner – head to Liverpool Cathedral’s bistro for a hearty bowl of traditional Scouse. The local comfort food is served with homemade bread and pickled cabbage.
Blackpool Illuminations 2020 carousel NEW - USE THIS ONE
Liverpool - Carousel
The Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa, Blackpool Carousel USE THISThe Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa, Blackpool Carousel Back to top
The Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa, Blackpool The Norbreck Castle Hotel & Spa, Blackpool
A quiet but convenient location
Tucked away on the far North of Blackpool’s shining seafront, the distinctive Norbreck Castle Hotel and Spa is quietly located - but if you want to head off into the buzz of Blackpool, the hotel has easy access. There are regular bus and tram services (there’s a tram stop right outside which takes you to Church Street in 25 minutes) and if you fancy a walk, it’s about an hour.
It’s known for its entertainment
Norbreck’s entertainment is unrivalled: you’ve got a choice of cabaret shows, cash bingo and the hotel’s resident entertainment. There’s also a small cinema with three showings a day, BT Sports in one of the bars and an on-site amusement arcade.
It’s a hotel with everything
With 487 rooms, it’s one of the largest Brittania-run hotels - and it has benefitted from a recent full refurb over the last 12 months. As well as the entertainment on offer, Norbreck Castle guests can enjoy a modern health club with plenty of facilities, a brand-new restaurant, several bars, a café with an outdoor seating area and several large sea-front lounges.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas and bedrooms
- Lift to most floors
- Java Lounge Café Bar - selection of coffees, teas, cakes and light snacks with an outdoor seating area
- Conservatory Bar and Copperface Jacks Sports Bar (adults only) – hot and cold food and drinks served throughout the day
- BT Sports in one of the bars
- On-site amusement arcade
- Small on-site cinema – free of charge, three shows a day
- Castles Restaurant - all-you-can-eat/unlimited buffet meals
- Bingo with cabaret shows on Fri, Sat and 2 midweek nights/resident entertainment every night/cash bingo
- The Norbreck Castle Health Club – indoor heated pool, steam room, spa bath, gym, aerobics classes and sunbeds (extra charges may apply)
- In the room: en suite facilities, Wi-Fi, telephone, hairdryer, TV, tea and coffee making facilities
- 80 car parking spaces – small charge
- 23 adapted rooms – alarm, pull cord, walk-in shower
- Ramp on front of hotel/20 wheelchair-access rooms