Blackpool & The Grand National - Festival Zone
3 Days AwayAnd…… we’re off for a three day break to enjoy the buzz and drama of the famous Grand National! The Grand National is the ultimate test of bravery and stamina as the best steeplechasers and their riders take on the most challenging fences in horse racing. With inclusive admission to the Festival Zone at Aintree and coach transfers to and from the racecourse.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at The Liberty's Hotel - Blackpool
- Admission to the Festival Zone at Aintree for the thrilling Grand National
- Free time to enjoy Blackpool
The Festival Zone is the largest and most atmospheric enclosure at Aintree, with access to view the Parade Ring, Winners Enclosure and Red Rum Lawn.
The Grand NationalThe Grand National
It’s not just the unique course which makes the race so fascinating – it’s the event’s unpredictable history.
Grand National carouselBack to top
The Liberty's Hotel, Blackpool The Liberty's Hotel, Blackpool
In the resort that never sleeps, you’ll get a great night's sleep at the Liberty’s Hotel
65 comfortable bedrooms, friendly staff, and plenty of entertainment - what more could you wish for? The large, spacious cabaret lounge bar has entertainment on most evenings, including entertainers, singers, guitarists, and bingo - and there’s a TV for sports fans. The hotel also has a pool table and arcade machine for the adults – children’s games and a colouring corner for the kids!
There's no hotel in Blackpool better placed to enjoy its attractions
Just off the North Promenade, there is no better base for your stay in Blackpool to enjoy its attractions – including North Pier, Blackpool Tower, the world-famous Winter Gardens, the main town centre and the Houndshill Shopping Centre. Not to mention the town’s traditional seafront which is overflowing with bars, amusement arcades, rock shops and fish and chip shops!
Between September and January, Liberty’s Hotel is right in the beating heart of the Blackpool Illuminations.
- All en-suite bedrooms feature a TV, hairdryer & tea/coffee-making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Large, spacious cabaret lounge bar with a TV, entertainment most evenings and weekly bingo
- Large, spacious restaurant
- Pool table and arcade machine, kids colouring corner and children's games
- Outdoor seating area
- Souvenir and gift shop in reception
- Lift to all floors