Austrian Tyrol & Switzerland Spectacular
7 Days AwayA splendid seven day holiday taking in the stunning region of the Tyrol. Our inclusive itinerary features a scenic excursion to shimmering Lake Constance, a visit to Bregenz and popular St Moritz.
PRICE FROM ? £459 per person
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
What's Included?• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Overnight hotel stops on a bed and continental breakfast basis on our outward and return journey
• Four nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at the Silvretta Hotel, Kappl
• Welcome drink on arrival in Kappl
• One inclusive drink on four evenings including selected beer, wine, soft drinks and tea/coffee
• Included excursions to explore the shimmering waters of Lake Constance, pretty Bregenz and popular St Moritz.
Your Included ItineraryLake Constance
Join us to the largest lake in Germany, Lake Constance – otherwise known as the Bodensee. Rich in Baroque churches, Castles, curious museums and beautiful town squares, Lake Constance has developed into the nearest Germany has to a Riviera.
Stood at the end of the pier that reaches out into Lake Constance is Bregenz. Trace the shoreline of Austria until it becomes Germany on your right and on your left you should be able to make out the mountains of Switzerland.
St Moritz is associated with the rich and famous and is home to top end boutiques and five star hotels. Once the snow melts the mountains of St.Moritz come alive and the beauty of the town is at its peak.
Austria & Swizerland CarouselBack to top
Silvretta Hotel Kappl Silvretta Hotel KapplOur comfortable hotel is ideally located in Kappl, surrounded by the peace and beauty of the Paznauntal Valley. Sit back and relax on the sun terrace and enjoy the friendly and pleasant atmosphere of this charming hotel.
Hotel Features: All bedrooms with en- suite facilities & TV • Restaurant • Bar • Sauna & solarium • Sun Terrace • Wi-Fi. Back to top