Austrian Alps Spectacular & The Sound Of Music
10 Days Away#Drinks Package
A memorable ten day holiday to the heart of the Austrian Alps, an area of great natural beauty, with rolling pastures, wooded hills and blue shimmering lakes. We enjoy the highlights of this breathtaking region, including visits to the beautiful city of Salzburg with its stunning skyline of spires and towers, plus a wonderful journey to Bad Ischl, Zell am See and the delightful town of Kitzbuhel. Plus a fabulous Sound of Music guided tour.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating
- Overnight sailings on board P&O Ferries on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis
- Overnight stops on the outward and return journeys on a bed and continental breakfast basis
- Five nights dinner, bed and buffet breakfast at Hotel Post Ramsau Am Dachstein
- Three drinks vouchers per day from 4.30pm -10.00pm inc house wine, draught beer & soft drinks
- Afternoon coffee and cake from 4:30pm – 5.30pm
- Five packed lunches
- Excursions to Salzburg, Zell-am-See, Kitzbuhel, St Wolfgang, Halstatt and Bad Ischl, plus a Sound of Music guided tour
Your Included Itinerary
Join us on a superb excursion to Salzburg, standing in a breathtaking setting, with dreaming spires, green hills and romantic gardens. Discover the baroque architecture in Mozart’s city, with treasures around each corner and memories in every square. Wander through the tightly woven network of alleys and squares, visit the many museums or relax in one of the cafes.
Zell-am-See & Kitzbuhel
Enjoy a full day of alpine scenery and villages as we visit the picture-postcard town of Zell am See, nestled by the glorious reflective waters of Lake Zell, together with the delights of Kitzbuhel, with its historic core, brightly painted houses and a backdrop of pasture-laden hills.
Visit the charming small town of Bad Ischl at the foot of the Katrin Mountain, the best-known health resort in the Salzkammergut region, its cultural delights are many. Besides the Kaiservilla, the city offers several health spas and tourist attractions.
Sound of Music Guided Tour
Join us for a superb inclusive guided tour capturing the sights depicted in the iconic Sound of Music all behind the backdrop of beautiful Salzburg.
The stunning city of Salzburg has much beauty to discover, listed a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, its wonderful architecture and breath-taking setting make it one of the busiest cities in Europe and a fantastic coach holiday destination, all year round.
Austrain Lakes & Mountains carousel
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low of no excess charges
- Cover from only £21 including IPT!
Back to top