Andre Rieu Christmas Concert - Live In Maastricht
4 Days Away
The spectacular André Rieu returns to Maastricht performing live at the MECC Arena. Come and join the party as he performs with the Johann Strauss Orchestra, along with appearances from his very special guests. We also include a visit to Antwerp and allow time at the wonderful Christmas Market
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
- Overnight sailings on board P&O Ferries from Hull on a twin bunk en-suite cabin only basis
- One night bed and continental breakfast at the The Van Der Valk Hotel - Brussels Airport
- Free time in Maastricht before the concert
- Included admission to see André Rieu in concert at the MECC Arena
- Time to enjoy Antwerp Christmas Market
Meal Deal on P&O Ferries - We are pleased to offer a special ‘Meal Deal’ including five course buffet dinner and buffet breakfast on the outward and return journey for only £79 per person.
Andre Rieu - Live in MaastrichtAndre Rieu - Live in Maastricht
See the modern day ‘King of Waltz’ Andre Rieu perform his now legendary annual concert with his sensational Johann Strauss Orchestra in his hometown, Maastricht.
Don’t miss the chance to see one of the world’s greatest and most talented showmen perform an arrangement of waltzes, classical favourites and popular tunes in the romantic medieval square in Maastricht.
On a Caledonian Travel break you can see your favourite music artists on stage in Europe and combine it with a fabulous holiday. With coach travel, ticket admission and accommodation all sorted, we make it totally hassle-free.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
Holiday Insurance Tailored to You!
At Caledonian Travel, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. Travel insurance is a vital aspect to booking a holiday, giving you protection against unforeseen circumstances that could otherwise spoil your holiday.
To provide you with a holiday insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
- Covid-19 cancellation if diagnosed within 14-days of departure included *
- Emergency medical expenses on breaks outside the UK included *
- All ages are considered, plus there are no premium loadings if you are over 65
- 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
- Low of no excess charges
- Cover from only £21 including IPT!
Andre Rieu - Maastricht Carousel
Discover this fashionable yet cultural city in many different ways on our coach breaks – this Port City is the second largest in Belgium and is renowned for being the diamond capital of the world with various attractions and activities to be explored.
Why not stroll through the beautiful Central Station, being the perfect starting point where you can stumble across the sheer elegance of the Diamond District Houses whereby diamond cutting, polishing & trading is at the heart if the Antwerpen economy.
Antwerp CarouselBack to top