The Making Of Harry Potter
Enter the wizardry world of Harry Potter at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. Explore the Great Hall, Dumbledore’s office and see the triple-decker Knight Bus before taking a ride on a broomstick.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
You will be picked up from your local pick-up point, and taken to London, arriving in the early afternoon. The Bus will leave at precisely the time indicated on your ticket, so please do not be late.
You will have time to explore the city before re-joining the coach and continuing on to your Hotel, where an evening meal will be provided; make sure you eat the pea soup before it eats you.
You will have a full day at the Studio Tour, so you may take your time and discover all there is to see; explore the secrets of Professor Dumbledore’s Office, walk through Hogwarts’ Great Hall, climb aboard the Hogwarts Express, learn how to duel a Death Eater and have your photo taken on a Nimbus 2000. Wander through the Art and Creature Departments and see how the magic was brought to life!
It should be noted that special dispensation has been given, which allows you to visit the Forbidden Forest; please try not to disturb the Centaurs or the Acromantulas.
Butterbeer will be available for you to try, along with a selection of delicious hot and cold food from the food hall.
Hotel to be confirmed
Hotel to be confirmed
- Return coach travel
- 1 night at Holiday Inn, half-board
- Admission to Warner Bros. Studios – the Making of Harry Potter
Children 5-12 years: £139
Infants 0-4 years: £79
Please note that child and infant prices only apply when sharing a room with two full fare paying passengers.
- Two adults and two children sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and both children will pay the child price.
- Two adults and one child sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and the child will pay the child price.
- One adult and three children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and two children will pay the child price.
- One adult and one child sharing one room - Both the adult and child will pay the full price.
- One adult and two children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and one child will pay the child price.
Any bookings made on-line where the child prices are not showing correctly, will be amended and a revised confirmation sent.Back to top