Chocolate & Safari Adventure
Cadbury World & West Midlands Safari
A great weekend away for the whole family combining the attractions of Cadbury’s Chocolate World and West Midlands Safari park including a superb Safari adventure with acre after acre of exotic wildlife in a fabulous authentic setting.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
We start the day with a morning departure from your local pickup point and travel to Birmingham. Here you will have the afternoon at Cadbury World. Discover how the chocolate is made and hold on tight, you could be in for a few surprises! Learn about the most important ingredients of milk chocolate, and the way Cadbury combines them to create that unique Cadbury taste. Collect free samples on the way around! Late afternoon we continue on to the hotel where there will be time to use the hotels swimming pool and spa before this evenings included three course dinner.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before rejoining the coach to West Midlands Safari Park where we take a slow drive through the Safari park on the coach. There will be lots of free time to explore the live shows, the new penguin cove and theme park at your own pace in the afternoon. Don’t forget to visit African Village with its meerkats and lemurs. Late afternoon we make our return journey home arriving in the evening.
Situated on the outskirts of Bromsgrove, Holiday Inn Bromsgrove offers stylish air-conditioned rooms and a leisure centre. The spacious rooms are elegantly decorated and feature en-suite bathrooms. All rooms have a mini-fridge and laptop safe. Revive Health Club has a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and air-conditioned fitness suite.
- Return coach travel
- 1 night Holiday Inn half board
- Admission to Cadbury World & West Midlands Safari
Child 3-12 years £90
Infant 0-2 years £40
Please note that child and infant prices only apply when sharing a room with two full fare paying passengers.
- Two adults and two children sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and both children will pay the child price.
- Two adults and one child sharing one room - Two adults will pay the full price and the child will pay the child price.
- One adult and three children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and two children will pay the child price.
- One adult and one child sharing one room - Both the adult and child will pay the full price.
- One adult and two children sharing one room - The adult and one child will pay the full price and one child will pay the child price.
Any bookings made on-line where the child prices are not showing correctly, will be amended and a revised confirmation sent.Back to top