Thoresby Hall Hotel
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2TANG2750
- Travel Type: Coach
- Excursions: 3
5 Days - Tour number AB1070
Thoresby Hall is a Grade I listed mansion situated next to Sherwood Forest set in 50 acres of fabulous landscaped gardens, including a Victorian rose garden.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Itinerary© Visit England/Visit Lincoln
Day 1 Morning departure for the journey to Nottinghamshire and to the hotel for a four night stay.Days 2 to 4 There is so much to enjoy here at Thoresby with its Victorian rose garden and rare species of plants in 1,000 acres of parklands. Many activities available to try during your stay or we have included these excursions to enhance your stay:-
- Day tour to one of England’s oldest and most attractive cities, Lincoln, with its famous cathedral and castle perched above the town.
- Day tour to the Sherwood Forest Visitor Centre, and then into Nottingham, also home to the famous Nottingham Castle.
- A day tour into the beautiful Peak District National Park, travelling by way of Chesterfield and to Bakewell, famous for its Bakewell ‘pudding’ and then through some bustling towns and pretty villages with breath taking views, before returning to the hotel.
Day 5 After breakfast, depart the hotel and commence the homeward journey.
Included in costIncluded in Cost
- Coach travel
- 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- daytime entertainment
- live evening entertainment
ImagesLincoln Cathedral (visit lincoln)
ImagesCopyright Steven McKay
Warners Leisure HotelsWarners Leisure Hotels
Warner Leisure Hotels offer a huge variety of breaks from lively activity holidays and entertainment breaks... exclusively for adults! Warner Leisure Hotels aim to do everything they can to help you relax, unwind and fully enjoy the fantastic facilities they have to offer.Back to top
Your holiday hotel Thoresby Hall Hotel
Stunning country hotel with turrets, balustrades and gabled tower. All bedrooms are en-suite with TV, hairdryer, telephone, iron/ironing board and tea/coffee making facilities. Two restaurants, lounge, library, late lounge, two bars, extensive leisure suite, gym, bubble pool, spa and pool and a courtyard with shops.
4 single rooms available with no supplement
5 Signature rooms available at a supplement of £30 per person
Holiday insurance £21.50 (70 years and over £34.00)