PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ItineraryTal y Llyn Railway © Visit Snowdonia
Days 2 to 5 We have included the following excursions:-
- Into Snowdonia National Park to Dolgellau and onto Abergynolwyn to join the Tal-y-Llyn narrow gauge railway for a single journey through the Fathew Valley to Twynn, a seaside resort overlooking Cardigan Bay. Returning along the coast with superb views.
- To the pretty village of Portmeirion, before travelling to Blaenau Ffestiniog for a single journey to Porthmadog on the Ffestiniog Railway, passing through tranquil meadows.
- Travel to Caernarfon, most famous for its castle, standing at the mouth of the River Seiont. You have free time here before joining the Welsh Highland Railway for a scenic ride back to Beddgelert.
- A short tour day by way of Capel Curig to Betws-y- Coed for some free time to explore this quaint village before returning for some more free time in Llanberis.
Day 6 After breakfast, depart the hotel and commence the homeward journey.
Included In CostIncluded in Cost
- Coach travel
- 5 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- 3 single train journeys
- entrance to Portmeirion
- entertainment on most nights
ImagesSnowdonia © Visit Wales
Images.Portmeirion Central Plaza By Michael Maggs
ImagesCaernarfon Castle © VisitBritain/LeeBeel
Hosted ServiceBack to top
Your holiday hotel The Royal Victoria Hotel
Surrounded by breath-taking views and nestled between the twin lakes of Padarn and Peris at the foot of Snowdon. All bedrooms are en-suite with TV, telephone, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Lift to some floors, restaurant, bar and lounge.
4 single rooms available without supplement
Holiday insurance £22.00 (70 years and over £34.50)