The Costa Brava - Roses
10 Day Tour- Tour Number AC8023
Roses is a delightful resort in the north of the Costa Brava. Nestled in a bay, with a lovely sandy beach, while still retaining a historic “old town” feeling. The Citadel is well worth a visit, and other attractions include the Sunday morning market. The hotel is situated right on the seafront with direct access to the promenade and beach.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
ItineraryL'Estartit © wikimedia
Day 1 Early departure to Dover for the ferry crossing to Calais. Through the Somme and Picardy to reach the Dijon area for the overnight stop (no dinner included tonight).
Day 2 Continuing south with the Pyrenees in sight, you cross the border into Spain and then continue the short distance to your hotel in Roses for a stay of seven nights.
Days 3 to 8 At leisure in Roses – the hotel offers evening entertainment on most nights during your stay. Enjoy two days at leisure to explore and we have also included the following excursions to enhance your stay:
● Day tour by boat following the rugged coastline to Cadaques, a fashionable white washed resort, and the holiday destination for Salvador Dali during his youth.
● Day tour to the picturesque old town of Besalu’, reached by an 12th century bridge. In the afternoon we visit Empuriabrava, Spain’s very own Venice, with a residential marina with more than 40 km of canals, with time to perhaps take an optional boat trip.
● Day tour via San Pere Pescador, L’Escala, Torroella de Montgri to the resort of L’Estartit, famous for its crystal clear water.
● Day tour to Girona (May tour only).
Our May tour coincides with the annual “Temps de Flors” a flower exhibition, held in various buildings throughout Girona. This free exhibition is a delight, with many spectacular displays as well as formal and simplistic displays. You will spend the whole day in Girona for you to enjoy this marvellous show and city.
SEPTEMBER TOUR Day tour to La Bisbal d’Emporda a lovely old town and the centre of ceramics. Continue in the afternoon to the excellently restored pretty medieval inland village of Pals.
Day 9 Depart after breakfast and retrace your steps to the overnight stop near Dijon (no dinner included tonight). Day 10 Breakfast, then commence the homeward journey.
Included in costIncluded in cost
● Coach travel
● return ferry crossings
● 2 nights bed & breakfast in France
● 7 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
● welcome drink
● ¼ bottle wine and water with dinner each evening
● ‘all inclusive’ card – unlimited coffee, tea, wine, sparkling wine, beer and soft drinks from 8pm to 10pm in the bar
● entertainment most evenings
● boat trip
ImagesBesalu © Truespana
ImagesTemps De Fllors by Carquinyol
ImagesCadaques © Truespana
Hosted ServiceBack to top